Sunday, October 19, 2008

Installing WSS 2.0 SP 2.0 to work with BizTalk 2006

Issue #2
Problem: When completing the Labs, I installed the WSS 2.0 with Service Pack 2.0 with default options, but when I read the installation guide I discovered that I should select “Farm” WSS 2.0 with Service Pack 2.0 with default options, but when I read the installation guide I discovered that I should select “Server Farm” under “Type of Installation”, I uninstalled it, then I try to installed it again, but the I didn’t see “Type of Installation” window again.


Reason: because when installing WSS 2.0 it creates MSDE instance and it create DB that stores all the options you select.

Resolution: Uninstall it from Add\Remove Programs “Microsoft SQL Server Database Engine (SharePoint).

Created by
Ahmed Abdel Moneim

No comments:

Post a Comment